welcome note


Welcome to my Memoirs.

I haven’t written anything for more than half a decade. I can make an excuse saying that I was busy. I was busy but not too busy. I guess my laziness got over me and the hobby that I once loved so much (i.e writing thoughts) took a backseat  gave way to new interest (i.e. online games). Once I got into online games, I realized that I was unconsciously going for my phone even in the middle of the night. Such is the addiction of the online games. But now I have had enough of it and I would like to revive my old writing.  
So here I am penning my thoughts for the first time in more than six years. I might write whatever occupies my thoughts. I urge my readers to read it for pleasure and not to take anything personally because whatever I write is purely out of my untamed heart and anything that seem related is purely coincidental.

Comments